Thursday 17 July 2014

Home

I've decided to come back. Some people say that to know where one is going, one needs to go back to the where one is coming from. Some others say that to understand the present, one needs to revisit the past.

Personally, I'm not sure why I'm back. Perhaps like the prodigal son (while debating the use of the word 'prodigal' because I know its true meaning, which is quite different from popular beliefs, it occurred to me that its opposite form is 'frugal'. One would think that it should be 'Antigal' instead. But alas, the English language is what it is), I have 'come to myself'. Assuming I still know who that is. So how about we start from the known to the unknown, ey?

God loves me.
I know that He does.
I have decided to love Him back. More than anything, or anyone else in the world. This might involve giving up stuff, but hey, what is love without sacrifice ehn?
I'm a suit by day. An extroverted suit. Needless to say, 'Dania is struggling; Ada is winning and 'Dania is struggling.
I used to enjoy writing one time. Now I like the idea more than the act itself.
Writing this now, feels like the old times when writing was fun. I wrote this in five minutes and edited in ten. Lord, I miss that. The last time that happened was when I wrote Nimble probably about a year ago.
So maybe coming back was a good idea.


A lot has happened in the time I've been away. Maybe this comeback will be a tell all, or a map of the future. We'll just have to wait and see.

As in the beginning of this journey over three years ago, I lay no claim to sanity or political correctness. I'm just full, and I need a place.

Hello again.

'Dania.

4 comments:

  1. Dania it's been ages since u churned up anything to make our insides seize up in anticipation...WHERE R U???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dania, just discovered you in the blogosphere. You write well and need to come back.

    ReplyDelete